- Auto Update Manager License:
If you do not yet have a license for the module. Please order your license.
- Auto Update Manager Module:
If you have already ordered your license key, please ensure you have already downloaded the auto_update_manager.zip file.
- Active WHMCS License:
This module is designed for WHMCS and will not work without it.
- Unzip auto_update_manager.zip on your computer.
- Upload the folder "modules" to your WHMCS ROOT Directory using your faveroute FTP Client.
- In your WHMCS browse to Setup -> Addon Modules then find and Activate the Auto Update Manager module.
- Confidure Auto Update Manager and allow access to all admin groups you wish.
- Browse to Addons -> Auto Update Manager and enter your License Key which you would have received via email.
Alternatively please get your License Key from our Client Area or order your license if you do not already have one.
After these steps you will be able to add new products as you see fit.
Not sure how? Check out our article on Adding Products To Update Manager