- Auto Update Manager License:
If you do not yet have a license for the module. Please order your license.
- Active WHMCS License:
This module is designed for WHMCS and will not work without it.
- Auto Update Manager Setup And Configured:
If you have not yet set up this module in your WHMCS, please see our articel How To Setup Auto Update Manager (WHMCS)
- Active Products Added To Auto Update Manager:
If you have not yet added any products to your Auto Update Manager please see our articel on Adding Product To Update Manager
- Your Product API Key
If you are not sure where to get this key, Simply click on the key Icon next to the respective product.
Include Auto Update Class:
- Using your faveroute FTP client browse to WHMCS_Root_Dir/modules/addons/auto_update_manager/product_api_files and download the contents therein.
- Upload update_class.php to a folder within your script.
- Include update_class.php in your script using something like require_once 'update_class.php'
- In your script then just add the code below, Replacing the variables with your own (Depending on the product in question).
# Your WHMCS Domain Name (i.e. https://me.infinitycds.co.za)
$API_URL = "";
# Product API Key (i.e. 45c48cce2e2d7fb1231afc51c7c6ad26)
$API_KEY = "";
# Extraction Directory (Where files should be moved to from the update zip. i.e. /home/infinitycds/public_html/whmcs/)
$EXTRACT_PATH = "";
# Current Version (To be defined by you.)
$CURRENT_VERSION = "0.1";
# Include Class
# Run Update Command
$update = run_update($CURRENT_VERSION,$API_URL, $API_KEY, $EXTRACT_PATH);
Within the $update variable you will receive variables back from your API regarding the status of the update requested.
- whmcs, auto update manager, auto update, update script automatically
- 0 Users Found This Useful