- CPTransfer License:
If you do not yet have a license for the module. Please order your license.
- CPTransfer WHMCS Module:
If you have already ordered your license key, please ensure you have already downloaded the CPTransfer.zip file.
- Active WHMCS License:
This module is designed for WHMCS and will not work without it.
- Unzip cptransfer.zip on your computer.
- Upload the folder "modules" to your WHMCS ROOT Directory using your faveroute FTP Client.
- In your WHMCS browse to Setup -> Addon Modules then find and Activate the CPTransfer module.
- Confidure CPTransfer and allow access to all admin groups you wish.
- Browse to Addons -> CPTransfer and enter your License Key which you would have received via email.
Alternatively please get your License Key from our Client Area or order your license if you do not already have one.
Once these steps have been completed. You can start adding server's and transfering cPanel accounts and cPanel reseller's accounts.
Next you may want to Add FTP Account & SSH Server to allow transfers to be moved to your server.
- CPTransfer, WHMCS, Transfer cPanel Account, Transfer cPanel Reseller
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Add FTP Account & Setup SSH Server
Check List: CPTransfer License:If you do not yet have a license for the module. Please order...How To Transfer A cPanel Account And/Or Reseller Account With CPTransfer
Check List: CPTransfer License:If you do not yet have a license for the module. Please order...